We are pleased to announce that we have managed to organize a Special Issue in Measurement (https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/measurement) for this year’s conference. The papers will undergo a standard review process.
Please review the conference topics at the end of this page. To submit your paper to ISEMA2023 please complete the following steps.
- Prepare your manuscript
- All manuscripts should be on A4 paper and limited to 3 pages
- All submitted manuscripts should be written in English
- For the formatting please follow the IEEE conference Word/LatTeX templates which are available for download HERE.
- Submit your PDF
- Please submit your manuscript to submit your paper to ISEMA2023 via EDAS.
- NOTE: you will require to signup to EDAS to do this.
As a continuation of the successful previous ISEMA Conference in Kiel 2021, the topics of this year’s ISEMA Downunder 2023 will again cover all relevant research areas of ISEMA. In addition, we invite researchers to propose their own topics for a Special Session. Prospective authors are asked to submit original papers in the form of a two-page full paper on all topics mentioned below and special session topics.
- Theory and application of dielectric mixing formulas
- Dielectric properties of water in heterogeneous material, including biological substances and tissues
- Electromagnetic sensors in time and frequency domain for moisture content determination
- Moisture content determination and monitoring in soil, snow, agricultural materials, waste disposals, tissues, construction materials and other media
- Progress in measurement instrumentation, data processing, and standardization
- Dielectric spectroscopy and applications
- Integrated techniques using RF and/or microwave dielectric measurements with other methods such as impedance spectroscopy, infrared spectroscopy, NMR
Special Session Topic
- Geotechnical Engineering Applications
- 15 May 2023 – Proposals for Special Sessions
- 31 July 2023 – Preliminary Submission of 2p Full Paper
- 14 August 2023 – Notification of Acceptance
- 28 August 2023 – Submission of Final Version of 2p Full Paper
- 31 August 2023 – End of Early Bird Registration